View Profile Kirk-Cocaine

It's uneducated

not ineducated.

Fool.

Pretty good

That was a pretty solid game dude, I liked the grunts when you ran people over. But the fuel goes down too slowly and it would be better with more levels, like if you kill 10 grannys in 30 sec you go to level 2 etc.

Great job!

That was awesome man. The animation and art style were really unquie and suited it well. I thought the voices suited it to. It's got bit of a large filesize but the interesting preloader helped with that.

My only real complaint is that is was far too short. I won within a minute. I hope you make another, longer, one.

15 Game Reviews

Great job!

A great a game to play! It get's really addictave, much better than the first! :)

Lame

the fact you had to click "next" after every baddie made it no fun to play. But the death animations were quite good.

MattLutton responds:

thanks for the good part. yeah everyone is baggin me about the next buttons so i'll be getting rid of them in the full version

Excellent!

There we're some really good effects there. I especially liked the Hot Steel one. I'm looking forward to seeing more effects from this group! Good work!

It's better to burn out than to fade away!

32, Male